Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday~

Today back to usual ....afternoon attend the class....
Exam is around the corner ...quite scare , nervous!
God Bless Me~

Before the class I went to pay the fees... so bad lucky ...
罚 RM2 each ppl ( me and my sister)
actually only 罚 RM1 , but the date inside the check is 09-09-09 so.....haiz....
very bad de lor.... I have no class many day how can I pay the fees lar...
haiz.... bad bad bad~

Today was my parents off day
morning My dad went to KL by bus....
and my mom and my sister went to Jusco for a movie...
due to no movie watch already , so they choose The Unbelievable....

When I going home almost in Markota my father called me said that he don't have a key to open the door
so he sat at outside and waiting me to get the key~
luckily I almost want to reach , if not my father have to wait so long ....
so lame , went to KL by bus ( go and back) RM6 oh~~~
so expensive~~
better I drive to there and the parking fee RM7 or free!

0 Comments: