Thursday, September 3, 2009

K Time with My sister and Jing Yee

Today have to wake up so early....although I'm still feel like sleeping
but I still have to wake up and prepare!!!!
11.00am started our K time ~~~~
sing sing sing non-stop.......
our K time until 2pm......
after that Jing Yee suddenly decided want to watch a movie - Final Destination 4! and my sister too , so they using the Student Card to buy it....
OMG~~~
I can't watch that lar....
I looking on the timetable.......didn't have any movie that I can watch while they watching......
all horror or spam movie
  • The Orphan -NO
  • The Undeliverable - NONONO
  • Final Destination - NO No No
  • GIJOE - Done
  • Vengeance - my parents said bad
  • Laughing Gor - not interest
  • Up - give me money I also don't want watch
  • other - not interest at all
so I wait them lor....

I went to Popular sitting on the floor reading a book that quite similar with 再苦也要去旅行 about 45 min
but i read until feel asleep
I was deciding went to car for a nap , but before that I walked around and sudden sat on a chair in front the ORANGE shop....[got reason de.... hehe]
and sms with a crazy girl( Shu Fang) and dreaming

I though I will sat at there quite long , I was sitting at there about half hour and my sister called me.... so fast le.... the movie just about 1 hour and 30 min like that only.....

than we back home lor.....

after dinner ...editing my blog....[lame]

0 Comments: