Monday, September 7, 2009

San San & Yvonne Birthday Celebration

Morning I have to wake up early....haiz...these few days can't sleep till late late...
after prepared I went to Kam Kam house and she fetched me to Time Square

on the way I quite scared .... abit abit lar....hehe
Than we met San San them at Neway to help San San celebrated her Birthday~~
Happy Birthday San San!

after K time San , Sam , Min and Yee Pey went to watch The Unbelievable~~

Who know me well will know that I won't watch & listen ghost and horror movie/drama/show/advertising/story

while they watching movie me , kam , phoebe , eric , win , gee when to 叮叮场 play and walked around waiting the time pass......
after they finished the movie we went to Sungai Wang to 拍大头贴...
we have 10 ppl ..... so while we taking the 大头贴 we can't changed place.... haha but it was fun.... around 6.++pm me and kam kam went back lor... and San San them continues to Gasonline ....



I reached home finished my meal and waiting Jamie came to fetch me for the next round ! Yvonne Birthday....
Happy Birthday Yvonne!!

This year she moved back to Sungai Long already , sure we must helped her to celebrate her Birthday~

Me , Jamie , Jun Hao , Qiqi , Shu Xing , Poh Ling , Yvonne went to Markota one of the Cafe called Yong Yong? Cafe
We chit-chat at there until 11.++pm

they had planed this Wednesday (09-09-09) go to watch The Unbeliveable....

actually me and Yvonne planed to watch I Love You Beth Copper...

but most of them want to watch The Unbeliveable...beeing 6-1....

mean I have to follow the winner~~~

But luckily Wednesday Shu Xing busy....mean Movie cancel....

hehe the most happy person is ME~!

0 Comments: