Tuesday, September 1, 2009

大头虾的我! 别学哦!

Today is a 1st week of Sept....
I as usual went to college to attend my class.....
I'm so happy ...because my leaflet done quite nicely.....
only me did that Sentimental [so hardworking ar~ wuhaha] [forgive me]

When I on my way to college.....and waiting for the green light
I'm searching my wallet in my bag....
OMG~ I forgot to bring my wallet....
after I took the credit card and RM50 for my fuel and my phone credit I throw it to my table....
At that moment I'm so scare......I scare block and police .....
Because my IC and my Car License all inside my wallet.....
and I Forget to Bring it Out !!!!
luckily I reached college safely ....

When I'm on the way back home....scare and feel fear again~
I saw two polices car..... but luckily I'm so steady and driving slowly.....
and also safely to get home......

next time must check carefully~

0 Comments: