Sunday, September 13, 2009

I made Dinner!

Sunday ! but I didn't follow my parents go out
because they went to " lap 货" is bored!
So I decided stay at home
and my mom gave us money to go out eat!
But I already planed to made a Special Mi Goreng!
so that I and my sister can equally and keep that money ....haha [ Greedy]
actually we also can use the money go out to eat or deliver or call my father to pack for us...
But I still want to cook by myself because of the MONEY!!!!
wuhaha


because I', greedy ...so I have to cook to my sister too....
I made a sweet 碎蛋 and 2 mushroom sausages!
the mushroom sausages....erm..... I not use to steam .....I use to pan fried...
it was my 1st time...so a bit burnt!
but not that serious lar..... still delicious!

finally I done my Special Mi Goreng!!!
erm.... is okok lar...
so far can eat ....haha
want try? babe????
"q" lar~~~ haha

0 Comments: