Sunday, September 27, 2009

helping day

I didn't sleep all night....
Morning about 6.++am I received a call from my mom
she want me to wake my sister up and go to the restaurant be a helper...because one of my uncle sick!!!
When I was in Pahang my sister already helped my mother about 3 days already
today will call her go and didn't call me because they knew I haven't sleep yet...and I will be so tired....
When 8.30am I try to wake her up...she so LC lor....
didn't answer my phone and didn't respond me
although she was awake up and lying on the bed.....
I was staring at her at the same time.....
I'm so angry!!!!!!
but she still lying on the bed to sleep....
I so dulan lor....
finally I went to work lor...with my messy hair [whatever lar]

actually I also can shamelessly chose not to....because of my mother that few words....
Must be someone go to be a helper lar....
she said [我养到你们那么大了, 帮一下会死吗?]

9am I went to the restaurant and be a helper at the economic rice stall.....
I'm still new and poor in math [ with using my brain lar]
so I just help to 盛饭 & 倒汤 , not calculation [ but abit] .....
Calculation is my mother job!

about 11am my head felt a bit heavy ....
cuz I'm too tired already....

While I was working ,got a Indian guy . He already drunk...
1st I don't know he was drunk....and he got talked to me few words...and I got gave some respond lar...because he was our customer mah....
after that my mother told me to ignore him , whatever he does...just ignore him
if he want to buy also don't want to give him
because he don't have money to pay......

about 12pm finally my mom let me go back home to get my REST!

haiz......hate my sister lar.....
I very scare to get her mad!!!
our family member all also scare get her mad and angry too...
because she fierce than us.....
REALLY ..THAT'S TRUE!!!!!!

0 Comments: