Monday, September 14, 2009

Me & My sister

Today I have an argued with my sister....
it is a normal thing already lar......
what we argue about???? Is....today actually is my sister drive...but she said it was me!!!
I was so angry !!!! but I also drive lar....haiz...." bo bian"
while I'm driving I was so angry!!! [ sure lar]
but it won't hurt our relationship lar.....
every time we argue after a minutes it will turn to like nothing happen.....
but sometime I will talk about the old things [ money or old case ]
but we didn't really care it lar......
it just for fun only....also as a normal thing in our daily life already !!!!
we still a best sisters !
actually I really love and care about my sister also my family and my dear friends too....
I really love all of you!
and I glad to have a sister...... because we can share or talk about our secret.....
most of that is I talk and she listen lar.....

The most profound impression was we were watching 咒怨 on TV
ya...I'm scare ..but I also very curious what will happen next...when we realize the next screen will come out the THING so we faster changed the channel....
but I really curious lar...so turn back to that channel....
the white body litter boy really scared me until 发抖和缩起来....and that time was my sister hugging me....
haha...what a good memories !

0 Comments: