Friday, September 25, 2009

Finished my 1st SEM

Today is a last day of my paper....
when It over I'm so happy....
I have 1 week holiday

in this exam I already did my best!
Hope the result will good also....
I don't want more I just want pass

after the Marketing test I went to Neway to sing k with my friends...
because I don't want to go home so early lar...... like nothing to do also....

but I'm really very tired and exhausted lor...
these two day I not enough sleep le...
so I want sleep " dao gao gao"

next week I think I won't go anywhere gua....
because start by now I want to save money for the next Genting Trip
just will go out for some movies only = alone [ money from dad]
I have to catch up all these movies that I miss!!!!
And have one day will sing K with my babe...already promises de...just waiting for your call

0 Comments: