Monday, October 5, 2009

2nd SEM - START

Actually class also start on Thursday! But I lazy and also seldom ppl go lar...
so Monday is the 1st day of my 2nd sem.....
I received my new timetable already
Monday-Friday also got class lor
All are new subject....look like quite hard! hope I can handler it ...I will try my best
STUDY SMART!

previous SEM is 3 subject now is 4 subject already!

Now my lovely lecturer Madam Liza didn't teach us already...quite sad
a new lecturer going to teach us.....Miss Lau
she quite good lar
She gave us a note and use her power-point to teach us
All the important point inside the power-point also got inside our note ...is same 1
but we still need to find out in the note= "words sea" lar....
while she explain we are busying to find the point...hard to listen what she said!
will miss out somethings

now follow the new rule already....
must sign the attendance by ourselves to proof that we are came
and follow the timetable time....won't dismiss early!
actually is quite good lar
whatever!
I just do my thing , going to my class, study .....
whatever the class until what time is ok with me!
at least I can go back my sweet home!
won't dismiss early already.....

New Sem !
STUDY HARD and STUDY SMART!
GOOD LUCK to me! ^^

0 Comments: