Thursday, October 15, 2009

Smart & Beauty

Our Miss & Mr WPA

after my computer class , we still stay at our college computer lab for playing some games
after that I followed my friends went to "Quan" cafe to have some foods...
and I bumped into Yvonne babe~ what a surprised ~

finished our foods we headed to San San house for preparing the Smart & Beauty Party...
organized by WPA Student Club~
this party suppose started at 7pm but we reached there about 7.30pm
because we took lot of time for preparing~
I just waiting them at San San house only
because I wearing is very very casual~
just a T-shirt and a short pants with my lovely high heels....
I didn't follow the theme...cuz ...lazy and [nvm de lar]

The party started...1st they having some small games....
that played [ pass the Laver with mouth]
in this party highest part is choosing our Miss & Mr WPA
美中不足的是我们得明投 not 暗投
if that is someone i want to vote for him...but 我们不熟就变成 can't vote liao lor....
because will be so weird and 尴尬~
another things is all the speeches are using Chinese .... and we have some blacky here, so they can't understand what they say ......it will made tham so bored and like not respect them?

haha...
but so far we enjoyed in this party ......
THX....for having this party~


[Pictures copy form Phoebe Ho]

0 Comments: