Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Mines With Ying~ SUNDAY

Starting now ! Every Saturday & Sunday me and my sister have to work already!
so Today is Sunday ! Is my turn!
sigh~
after worked me and Fong Ying when to The Mines just for walked around
both of us also want to find a shoes !
so we are tried to seeking our dream shoes!
Due to I can't take my own decision which I want to buy....
so I didn't buy on that day !
I choose to find it at Time Square / Sg Wang

and Fong Ying got bought her shoes ..... that she wants to wear to her U.
after that we went to have our dinner?
we having our Roti Telur!
She recommended!
haha....I had 2 piece !

yaya! I bumped into Jia Qi (ex) boy friend le....
at 1st I saw his I felt quite embarrassed!
after that I saw Jia Qi I only knew her good news!
haha~

0 Comments: