Friday, October 9, 2009

Sudden Cancel Class + Look Out Point

While I'm driving and almost arrive
I received a call from Wellon, he told me today class cancel because of our lecturer's relative pass away!
WOW! WTH I'm almost reach jor le....
if I can know early than I still can U TURN back and continue my sleeping time!

Due to no class so we decided went to have our breakfast
if not I drive around here for ntg meh!
we choose 宝宝板面 but unluckily too early already
not yet start business
so change to beside that shop 客家面
I'm reached early also is a last person finished the meal!

about 11.++am I back home with fetching Jing Yee back to Sg. Long

Night already discussed tonight go to Look Out Point for Yam Cha....
some some complicated reason made me drove to Ampang there already!
actually I plan to park my car at Kam house there and she fetch me go!
But she still jam on the way back home~ so WHY lor~
if let my parents know it will shoot me " gao gao lo"
I really HATE JAM! wow!
see the RED/ORANGE lights also scare already!

I driving my car heading to Lee Ling there and saw the boys playing basketball
after that fetch Win and Gee head to Look Out Point lo....
but too bad the planner didn't show out [ Kenneth]
because his car broke down.....made him so moody
but the surrounding feeling is quite.....haha

but I'm also have a good time with them lar
REALLY THX

When I'm driving home got a moment I felt wanna cry because I thought I'm going to a wrong way!
Luckily the building show out made me felt more better!
+ I thought I lost my TouchnGo card....actually inside my bag and I didn't find it very very clearly !
THX GOD!

today quite mane bad news de....
got a car accident in front Sg. Long there
our lecturer's relative
Kam Kam's uncle

Although today ntg bad things happen to me
but my 感觉 feel 到不是很好,所以我做任何事都很小心哦!包括开车~

0 Comments: