Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brother's 24th Birthday



After my parents back from work we started to prepared lor....
my brother's friend also came over to help
due to some reason so my mom went out to buy a BBQ 炉 lor.....

I can said that preparing is very busy + many works
but I didn't help more ....haha sorry
the party started at 7/8pm
today so weird , seem like so many ppl open party!
opposite our house that neighbour also had opened a party too...
they always open 1 ~

our ingredient so nice
we got beef , lamb , chicken wings , potatoes , prawns , satay , many type of sausage , etc
so good all of them are finished it....haha

in the middle part I'm quite boring de...
we got invited Shu Fang came after that she went out with my sister to watch movie that I can't watch
horror movie!
so I stay at home and played my com lor....but so boring lar.....
all of them are my brother's friends

about 12/1pm they got helped us to clean up and my sister also came back already
most of the cleaning was my sister did it!
because tomorrow I still have to work so I slept early lor....

some of my brother's friends are sleep over at our house
but one of his friend slept in the living room because no bed available ....haha
quite sorry for him
because slept in the living room there might feel hot!
surely the hot woke him up , but he still continues for his dream....until tomorrow about 1pm he went back his house lor.....
actually he already want to go back
but no one can open door for him while my sister was sleeping like a pig
haha~

Anyway
Wish my brother Happy Birthday!
Wish you dreams come true~

0 Comments: