Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A sudden Time Square with College Mates

the 1st chapter of Finance!
now I still okok for this sub!
cuz a bit similar with our secondary school account!
Kunci Kira-Kira
just the language change already!
so this is quite hard for me!

after the class I suppose go to phoebe hostel there for wait my sister
she got a afternoon class
sudden Win them asked bebe them want to follow or not
actually I have no idea ! I just follow the group!
if they go I go lor.....
so I put my laptop at bebe hostel 1st!
and went to Cahaya LRT station to meet Win them....
actually are the student club member want to buy somethings lar....
but I also want to buy a short pants too

after reached Time Square
me and Jing Yee went to buy our pants 1st
after bought it I went to toilet to change it!
very appreciate bebe borrow me her short pants but is quite lose ...if I run I think will fall down
haha!
THANKS!

Went to Sg Wang I bumped into Lee Ling them.....
chit-chat abit and back to my group lor.....
I also bought a fail ! RM5
that is a new shop! all the merchandises are RM5

About 6pm we went back to Cahaya lor....
and Kam Kam fetch me back to Yulik and I waited at BHPetrol for my father came to fetch me back!

0 Comments: