Friday, October 2, 2009

K and Celebrated Mooncake Festival


Today is Friday ! I suppose to go to WPA
But I know will not much ppl attend the class if I go also will so boring too
so I rather to stay at home and Sing K with my Friends
what a lazy girl I am!
1pm Fong Ying came and fetched me to Jusco to meet Yan Yan and Min Min
We really long time no see each other lor..... since all of us very busy about the College / U life
We have a great time in GreenBox there.......

Actually they all have plan to celebrate the Mooncake Festival in Markota Garden on Saturday
due to some reason they changed to Today!
we try to invite all the friends and gathering at Markota Garden at 8.30pm

About 8.55pm I only started my car ! I scare if I go early will don't have ppl there..so I planed go late abit
after I arrived we found a place and started to play candles
suddenly got 2 kids came and joined us to play together!
They are so cute and we also made a joke to my friends said the kids are their children!

So happy can celebrated this festival with them...
It was my 1st time to celebrated with them although we knew each other very long already! haha
but is was fun can get back some children's memories !
and meet some old friends.....


[PS: you guys want me plan how many days trip ar???? HALO?]

0 Comments: