Wednesday, May 12, 2010

叶问2 = Ip Man 2

Today I went to Jusco and watched Ip Man 2 with QiQi Chan~
Sorry I'm late....due to finding my hnadphone.....feel very sorry lor ><
luckily I bought the tickets on last Friday....wakaka......can choose a best seat
and this is for above 18......no kids making noise..... haha


after finished the movie we went to ABC to having QiQi Dinner + Supper and chatting at there.....we so pro lor.....chat so long nia~ for 2 persons.......haha until 1pm only back home......
recently I'm so happy that can hang out with all of you......
Miss you all.....Best Friends For Ever !!!!!!


Ip Man 2
Very nice lor!
His friend ' Qing Chun so pity neh~~ haiz
although when fighting got many unfair rules or things happen....
but finally Ip Man Won!!
WOW
Weng Chun=Ip Man
GOOD WORDS

Before I watched Ip Man 2
last night opened Ip Man to watch....
because I haven't watch the 1st 1....
I watched until cry nie~ so touch~
for life what also have to do~
but I damn hate the 日本仔那个戴眼镜的!!!!!




PS: for QiQI....got anythings you can find me or the friends that you trusted to chatting and sharing...don't always keep insdie you heart oh~~
Remember , I'm always beside or behind you.....I know you too....hehe

0 Comments: