Friday, May 14, 2010

Thomas Cup in Malaysia 2010 Semi Final

Tonight is Malaysia VS China....
The 1st match was Lee Chong Wei VS Lin Dan....
I'm more care about this match, I believe everyone does.....because for me....both of them also good+pro
but for my opinion....I more support Lin Dan, because He really is a good player and is my Idol
I know I'm Malaysian too....I do support Malaysia K~

Before their start I guess might want to 打3场,but my dad said 2 only....
finally his right~~

Lin Dan really Pro....动作敏捷.. 无论打什么球都好,他都可以接得到
真的顶呱呱阿~
虽然大家会觉得他很“串”, 但是人家可是“串”的起啊~
我们凭没有资格去批评人家咯~

李宗伟我也很崇拜他啊~他也很厉害努力

无轮这场比赛谁赢我都很高兴, 因为两个都是我的羽毛球的 Idol ar~

At here I want to say something about very truth.......this semi final....Everyone also know that China sure must win and get into Final
although let Lee Chong Wei win.....but other team also must sure can fight into final ar.....
than Malaysia only can take down the Thomas Cup.....

( don't punch me~ I just say out my opinion )


But don't disappointed lor.....sure got next time....still got many competition waiting for them
Malaysia Fighting~~!!

haha Lin Dan Fighting too!! wu hu~~~ Happy....
Lin Dan win jor...

Although when Lin Dan Vs Indonesia??? I can't watch but I sure and believe you can win !!!
WEE WEE~ ^^Y

0 Comments: