Monday, May 24, 2010

Beauty Fair and Welcome Ah Hong Back Party

After I finished my class I rush & safety drove back to home and get prepared to KLCC Convention Center for the Beauty Fair
it is a small 1....the Biggest is on September......Have to save more money lor~~
inside the Beauty Fair I learn so much from Shu Xing, but still have many have to learn lar.....
I just spent some inside the fair only.....
we had discuss we want to buy the Mask or not the the most famous brand Mask Of King=我的美丽日记
but at last we didn't buy.....

after back home we are getting prepared for the next round in Serdang 海棠 Buffet ......
we are so Happy and Enjoyed
we also felt very Happy Ah Hong came back to Malaysia
Miss Him so MUCH~

I got so much have to ask him!!! haha
find 1 day yam cha or go with with him lor~~
hehe

0 Comments: