Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother Day & Zi Yan Birthday

Today is Mother day....but we didn't special to celebrate le....
I also haven't buy a present for my mom....cuz can't find it....maybe later lor...
sure will buy for her lar~ hehe

Morning I woke up early and went to The Mines there to fetch my cousin
after that we went to my 三姨 shop to take some family and personal photos
so awkward le.....cuz I didn't have any experience le....
and the make up i also requites 淡一点咯!! haha
but....the 效果拍出来也很满意的啦~ haha
actually this shooting is 1 person RM98 included make up lar
but my aunt count us 5 ppl for 1 ppl price lor...
but the photo album is excluded de~ we choose the big 1 so is about RM500? but got free i 16 inch? frame lar
and immediately printed out 3 ladies photo for us~
after shooting we went to Korea Town to have out Dinner~

other have to wait for the CD



Night, about9.++ we head to The Mines Gasoline to celebrate Zi Yan's Birthday,
before that fetch my cousin to KTM to take bus back to Sri Kembangan...
I didn't expect we reached there 1st lor......( Zi Yan & her bf at there already)
we appear in front of Zi Yan also as a surprise 来得~ because she don't know we will come

around 12pm we gave another surprise to Birthday Girl again....
A Birthday Cake ( normal lor ...when Birthday can't less ba) ....haha

When we want to back we saw 2 beautiful Swans lor.....so while le.....~ beautiful~

0 Comments: