Sunday, May 23, 2010

BROGA HILL

Sunrise = Broga Hill

HOHO my 1st time climbed up to Broga Hill ( although not the 最高点)
I knew that I'm request want to climb lar.....but for me no next time jor....
even KK mount I also don't want lor~~~

Sunday we departed at 4am......
about 5am reach there......and reached the 1st mountain at 5.30am le....
I'm the weakness inside the group......haha
haiz........because i'm F tired and not enough exercise mah~~~ so sure like that lor~
while climbing my legs already shaking.....and not enough air.....you can see how week am I....
poor~
felt sorry for J Hao and Tian Jun lor.....haiz....have to wait me.....


This is the 1st mountain....so 佩服 myself le~


when on the 1st mountain.....the night scenery is so beautiful....so many stars~~~
when the sky start to become more light, we decided climb to the 2nd mountain~
although I'm affair, but I'm still climbed to the 2nd mountain.....
we all thought we have no fate to see the sunrise jor....because already 7am....but we didn't give up
finally we saw it!!! so beautiful....my eyes can't even open....so bright~
after took some pictures we started to climb down lor....
so dangerous lor....we didn't use the highway....because so many ppl jam at there....
we use the short cut.... abit dangerous lar~
for me I more prefer climb down lor....cuz not like climb up that tired ar....
but fingers legs so pain lor....and so slippery ...must be careful~
the hole is really scare lor...... swt~

我们到第二个山头了~
for other is 小儿科啦~ cuz last time they reached the 最高点了~


after that we went to a temple and took some pictures at there....
we had our breakfast at Tun Hussein Onn PapaRich.......

大合照

PS: those pictures are from Jamie~
PS: Jun Jie car is so freaking....scary de lor~ no eyes see when he driving ar~ I'm also tired to talk with him.....haha but that not mean I hate him~~~ OK don't misunderstood ^^

0 Comments: