Thursday, May 27, 2010

3th Maison


Today we went to Maison again....it was my 3rd time to Maison
actually we decided to change another place...but at last also back to Maison again
because it alcohol was cheaper than others

Today we got lots of ppl go together!!!
(J&J, Shu Xing, QiQI, Tian Jun, Jia Xin, Swee Lim, Ah Lok, me and other I don't know their names)
Go Clubbing with friends 是最开心的!

today we plan to go early for the cheaper price 1.....but at last....^$$^&&*%%# I also don't know lar
but Lady Night so Lady is free of charge~
Before enter to Maison I bumped into alot of friends lor~

I only drunk a cup of alcohol that mix with coke~
after that we went to dance floor again!!!
WooHoo~~ It was so high!!!
I'm quite enjoyed it!!!
I'm quite like the DJ for that day....haha don't know why
maybe the environment was so high gua~~~
I'm enjoy the music and dance~~ WooHoo~

after that Eric and Poh Ling and Yvonne FH also came....it was unexpected ~
around 2am we came out from Maison
because other ppl said got Polices will come to check ar~~~
blar blar blar~~
although we are so not willing to leave....but at last we also leave early lor~
than we went to MakMak Stall to Yam Cha for 清酒~
about 4am only reached home
didn't sleep well than have to prepare for Melacca Trip jor~

0 Comments: