Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kidnapper 绑匪

Today watch Kidnapper with Shu Xing, J & J and QiQi in The Mines

Kidnapper
So nice lor......the story line is so nice....won't feel any boring~
the relationship between the parents and children are so touch!!!
I'm so hate the Kidnapper!!!!! Cold Blood animal!!!
没人性!!!!! so Cruel lar!!!!!!!! ><
when he treat the child....OMG so so cruel !!! My heart felt pain
The blood @@
I can't stand for some blood or 内脏...... scare scare

Got one thing I'm so 感同身受?
when the father finding some solution to collect the money,
he got did a surgery to donate a kidney!
( cuz recently KIDNEY stuff happened around me)
OMG!!! I'm felt so pain ......and sad.....
Life so hard!!!! even want to donate a kidney in a illegal way~
haiz~

Being a human we must 将心比心啦~





recently got so many things feel like unhappy and not fair lor~
and worry too.....my final is coming soon~
cuz worry 1 lecturer will give tips or not....cuz he.....>haiz
and something feel so unfair~ we are taking same course! why they can go and we can't!!
we are still study in your academy! can't said we are going to graduate so is different!
that are not a reason or excuse!!!
I must fight back what I deserve!!!! We are paying a same amount of money!!
My academy is a BAT!!!