Friday, May 28, 2010

Melacca Trip with my College Mates


I didn't sleep well but I still Have to wake up for the Melacca Trip with my college mates
It was my 5th times to Melacca

we departed at 7.15am???
after reached Melacca 1st destination we went to the Bees Museum....
It was so bored!!! we after simply watched all the 模型 we came out and took some pictures
Next destination in Red Town and A Famosa~
it was so hot!!! but we still enjoyed in our trip
we had our Lunch in 文化 food court ? to having our 鸡粒饭
actually is Malay Meal! but we don't want!
after the Lunch we went to the 郑和博物馆
It located beside the 三叔公 only lor..... but we walked from the 三叔公 till the 街尾再走回去三叔公 there~
Damn Hot!!!! about reach the 郑和博物馆 my shoes 坏了! made me have to spend a money to buy a new slippers .....haha
after the 郑和博物馆 our next destination is Bukit Cina, but we cancel already......because we got abit late and outside is so hot!!! so we decided back to Ampang~~~
Fall a sleep inside the bus~~

But I was Enjoyed in this trip lar~
cuz go with different ppl got a different feel

^^

But actually I will More prefer the Thailand Trip lor~
"IF" we get more closer with March Intake Students~~~

0 Comments: