Saturday, May 29, 2010

BBQ Part 2

Today my college mates got organize a BBQ party
The party suppose to start at 7pm but I late.....due to have something to do....
and actually I have to go there early....but don't have the Barbecue grill, my brother left at his friend's house
But I already promise s
o I have to borrow from my friend lor~
sorry~
This BBQ part 2 held at Lee Ling house
because is quite far, so afternoon I didn't join them to prepare the foods and so on~

about 8pm I only reached there...seem like me and my sister are the last guest~ haha
after I reached there they already started eating lor....
I also joined in and eat eat eat!!! wuhaha
I like the Garlic Potatoes~~~ Yummy

after the BBQ we change to Black & White to continues Yam Cha
but I was freaking tired and ntg to do at there.....
so borrow Gee's Laptop to watch the Korean Drama
ermmmm quite ok lor~just Ep1

about 2pm only reached home le~~~
just rest 1 hour have to ready for the Broga Hill
but when I received Jamie called I'm so Happy
because cancel already, due to raining~
so I can continues my SLEEP!!!!

But I also quite down lar....because this time got so many ppl join le~
but because the rain we have to cancel and delay to nesxt time
Next Time might be some of the people can't join le~
sad~

0 Comments: