Monday, August 31, 2009

Discount 52% of Big Apple Donuts

about 4.++pm me , my sister and my parents went to Tesco.
and my father got the information from The Star newspaper that today Big Apple Donuts doing a National Day Discount for 52%
when we reached Tecso me and my sister went to "Q"
We shocked!!!!! because the line sososo LONG!!!
We want to give up ....but we still "Q" at there.....
my parents done them Market Shopping we just "Q" in the middle only.....
we "Q" at there about a hour and half....I think is more than that!!!!!
Those ppl very @$#% .... randomly choose the favorite 就可以啦, 要那么挑剔吗?
haiz.......
actually 1 ppl only can buy 1 box....
but we bought 3 boxes .......
Me - Mother - My sister~~
1 box is to give as gift to my relative's children....

after that we went to having our dinner lor..... western foods~~
Long time no eat already~~
hehe

PS: my leaflet done liao lor.....Happy~
quite satisfied of my Package^^

0 Comments: