Wednesday, June 10, 2009

17 Again



Today I just knew my little Kancil that license plate 's W fell down and lost already
my friends told me that.... if not , I think I won't discover it

After the class , I went home to have my dinner . I'm hungry.
When I reached , there have no foods .
My mom didn't bring the economic rice back , so me and my sister went to Jusco to have our dinner before the movie start

We reached the Jusco , it's so rush , because we just have 20min/15min to have our dinner + want to wait the foods arrive.....
Jusco have ntg special to eat anymore , finally we decided have our dinner at Bistro ...
quite ok lar ....
Although the chicken chop is hot , but we still put into our mouth, because we have no time
Luckily we finished up before the movie start.

Enjoy 17 Again
Zac Efron is hot......
wow~ love him so much
I really like this movie
is comedy
ya.... I also miss my 17 years old life ......
if I have a chance to go back again , I will join all the activities
do somethings special !
of course if our school is like the western one lar > colourful + open

really like western life style



Today I watched with my mother and my sister.
My father doesn't like this kind of movie , so he didn't follow us
I love my mom , but when I watching movie in cinema , I don't like her sits beside me [ if my dad not at there]
Because she will keep going to ask me some question about the movie
like : Is this young boy is just now that old guy? Why he suddenly turn to be an old guy one???
Because of respect , I have to answer her ......

usually I watching movie with family I'm not very scare , because my father at there .
He will sit beside my mom [of course !]
I will also choose a seat that not beside my mother .
If I sit beside my mother , I won't feel annoying , because my dad just beside my mom ...
can't without dad......
While I watch movie , I don't like to talk, don't like someone disturb me , surrounding must silence [ except the sound of ppl laugh] and don't like the phone light ...

0 Comments: