Friday, June 5, 2009

Day Out + regret

Today is Friday = no class
Morning my sister went out with Suh Fang
and I was continues my sleeping time till 10.30am and woke up
Prepared and went to Jusco , actually I plain to watch 17 again de
Stupid me lor... late went out ... when I reached there already 11.55am
it showing at 11.45am
but late liao
dislike skip half , although just 5min I also don't like
haiz...自己拿来的,谁叫我要迟出, actually I can arrive in time one
but ..... haiz....... don know why jam outside Sungai Long and Makota entrance there
Usually there won't jam ar! but I can't see what happen in front of me , cuz I'm short + in front the car so tall.............
SAD
and regret , Why I went out late wo.....
movie flew liao lor
maybe wait next week
won't so fast stop showing de.....

However I can't watch 17 Again , I still have another choice , is Hannah Montana : The Movie
it show at 12.20pm, but I decided don't want to watch , because after 12pm the price is not RM7 already! Is RM9 !!!!
No money liao!

My sister sing K till 1pm , I have about 1 hour at there to waste
so went to popular bought some test pad and highlight pen
went to Angel there to chi-chat , but they were too busy , not much to choi me!
After my sister finished her K time , I went to PADINI to buy a shirt to match my brown color pants......
Want to 升仙咯!!!!!!! haha ..........because of .... ( guess yourself lar)

Another sad thing , I targeted a pair of shoes liao in VINCCI
too bad , didn't have my size already!!
I must buy it lar ..... immediately !!!!!
If not , Tuesday and Thrusday I will die....

Finished Jusco stuff , went to The Mines for the book fair
The Mines book fair really sienz lor.....
Disappointed ........
I still got bought 2 books , because it cheap than popular that 20%!!!!!!!!
But too bad ! Eclipse looked like finished already!
So I just bought New Moon & Breaking Down
yo~~~~~ Really cheap lor.......
haha! Save my money , but also mean money flew liao!!!!
heartbroken!

I want to buy a black pants or a black skirt
and some young formal shirt!
I targeted one shirt in SEED , is -50%
but I'm so wondering want to buy or not le , but I very "心动" le......
it's look abit more like a shirt , but also can group in formal abit gua
It's cute , and girls formal is easy one !?right?
haiz....Miss it!

while my sister taking her "zi lian zhao" I " gao gao zhen"
* in PADINI Fitting room



That is the shoes I prefer!
sad
try to finding at another VINCCI shop



The Twilight Saga
less Eclipse only!

0 Comments: