Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fan Nao gogogo

ya~
I think very deeply already!
late late lately I will buy a pair of shoes ..
haha... no need to fan already!

and I really need a black pants or skirt ? don know ?
see lar... I think both I also want to have it
Just later buy lar......

I just now asked my mom comment already, she also same with my dad
don't let us to move out
haiz.... never mind
stay at home also nice de..
  • close with my dearest Friends , but seldom contact lar.... miss all of you!
  • Wednesday still have my favorite Movie Time = totally a movie buff
  • sometime can go out with car
  • com to use
  • eat , drink, play all have here , no need to worry about will I spend too much , if sat out will worry about it
bad thing is
  • transport only lar....Morning must catch the bus+LRT

PS: MATI lor... just now check my purse! Not much money left already!
How can I survive ?

0 Comments: