Tuesday, June 16, 2009

咽不下这口气

Today I have class in the morning
So I have to wake up early, but after noon the English class cancel
I already plain to watch a movie in this afternoon at 3.45pm Hannah Montana:The Movie

[BACK]
When I arrived Chan Sow Lin , I miss the bus!
I just on the bridge , but I still can't get the bus , it so fast
So I have to wait the next bus! [take too long]
I thought that time won't so many ppl take bus , but i was totally wrong
Is many ppl on the bus! I have to stand ... hate!
Luckily I reach home about 2.++pm so I still have time to prepare!
But when I saw my front yard !!!!
many word came to my mind: OMG , WTH , WTF , 妈的
The Kancil not at home
it suppose at home
cuz today is my parents off day
than mean my sister suppose out with my dad ! not with the Kancil!
that time I really really mad! till want to ruin all the things inside the house!

no car , no food , I have to cook a Mi Goreng for myself!
My sister totally ruin all my plain!
My farther also the same
Yesterday I just told him that I want to watch a movie after my class
cuz he don't want come to pick me home , and afternoon all of you won't at home
So I have to find my entertainment for myself!
Just a movie I also can't watch it!
DAMN IT!

When they came home one pack two pack! ignoring me!
how can I not be mad!
Really hate my sister ! and my father
sleep sleep sleep ! don't sleep awhile will die ar!
F!
Tomorrow I have class too till noon too ! yo~~~~~~~~
I"M REALLY ANGRY !
ASSHOLD!

WHOLE WEEK I HAVE CLASS
I JUST WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE ALSO IS THAT DAMN HARD
ONE WEEK JUST RM15
EVERYDAY BY BUS+LRT + LUNCH also gone + not enough already!
My life so cham ar!!!!

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
MOST HATE MY SISTER AND MY FATHER!!!

NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME!

从下午忍到现在! 到现在还咽不下那口气!
想骂死她的啦! 只是看到她的表情我更加得想打!
每天只懂睡觉,玩冰!
最讨厌的了! 就只会讲不懂不懂!
星期六和日你都用车了,今天想用个一下都不能!
没脑的!
最讨厌我的妹妹扮那种无辜什么都不知道的表情的了,很欠扁! 
我没骂到她是因为爸妈在, 费事骂我, 只好给他们脸色看!
就自己享受!忘了我!


PS: This Sunday I want go to Thailand lor! Shock me ! so fast
4 days 2 nights ! Want massage lor and have go to beach oh! ye pi!
enjoy and forget my parents!

PS: my presentation make me headache !

0 Comments: