Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thailand Trip ~ 4 days 2 nights

1st day to Thailand
We went by Bus........ The bus started at 10.++pm

2nd day
Reached the border to have our Breakfast
We had wash and brush our teeth at outside, because toilet want pay the money

After pass the Border , we started our trip
1st we went to a temple 1st! forgot the name! [ can't forgot ! need to do report de ar!]





I want take a single photo , but my friends like to play around!

Tour Leader April Intake Student



Nice.... and it so cheap!
200Bath = RM20

Our Lunch
The Tom Yam very spicy!
I taste one spoon only a bit swt already!

After the Lunch , out site there have a lake
We went there to take some pictures


Samila Beach visit the 美人鱼雕像

Beside me is our English & Tour Leader Lecturer
Miss Meiza

Boys Group!

I want take a single too....
but my Friends still want to 抢镜头


Super Leg!

After Samila Beach , We headed to Hotel to check in lor
luckily I didn't bought cup noodles , cuz my dad advise me , don't know the Hotel have the hot water pot or not
The answer is NO!

After my shower ! Went out to find out dinner lor.....
边走边找吃!
We went to Lee Garden Hotel , this hotel also have shopping center lar~
虽不懂走到哪了, 幸好我还会认得路回酒店


My friend bought me a Pork Burger to try

Fried Litter Bird

Very Big & Fat Prawn
50Bath=RM5

My Friends got bought somethings to eat , I just bite once only , sausage and another one don't is what
WALAO! 辣到我们到处找水喝叻!!!!


While we going back to our Hotel
Calvin saw a Tattoo shop , he wants a tatoo
cuz in Thailand so cheap only

Jing Yi , Li Ling , Me

Sam ( Mickey Mouse ) & Me


While Calvin doing his Tattoo , We back to Hotel lor
Cuz three of us [ Jing Yi & Li Ling & Me ] already book a massage!!!!!!
2 hours 300Bath=RM30
is ok lar~ cheap lar

After our massage and Tattoo , Party Start!
Boys Bought many beer and a bottle of whiskey at the duty free shop !

Calvin plays fire with the Whiskey!

I'm drunk!
Abit Alcohol , my face will turn red
my lips turn red is because the wine/beer's pigments


Crazy Friends

3rd day
woke up late , miss the breakfast already
cuz today was free and easy day
we can go what ever we like ! But must take care of ourself!
call a dudu car to 大巴杀
there sells many things



Very Hot !
Having a coconut !

If go there , this is a food MUST try!
芒果糯米饭

After the 大巴杀, we back to Hotel lor.... cuz no place to go already
some of my friends went to shopping center to walk around lor..
not I don't want to follow , is because my Money already Finished in 大巴杀

We rested in the hotel for a couple hours
went out to find out dinner again
cuz we didn't watch Thaiger Show

Yummy 大香肠
only 10Bath=RM1

香肠嘴 (Kenneth)


便宜又好吃的炸水饺 + 类似云吞面的干劳面

The Local Tour Guide promiss us to bring us to watch the
金鱼馆 =sexy girls dance inside the 玻璃
and wait him at the lobby at 8pm(Malaysia)


While we waiting , take a massage again ...
Massage Chair RM1

Unluckily the Local Tour Guide " put our airplane "
but he said just nearby only
so we try to get a dudu car to there
actually we don't know the place name
when we talked to the drive ...... is really hard to talk with each other
after I tought the drive already got the point , so he brought us to here
Bar Berry
The Drive always said "Bar Berry" , I thought that is a Thai language
原来是这个!

[ Beside the Bar Berry ]
Ah Gua Show finished already
all the Ah Gua came out to let the guess to take photo


After we back to hotel again
We asked another group tour leader where the 金鱼馆
he said just nearby only
is beside the Lee Garden Hotel only
Than just now we really went to the wrong place lor.....
Just now that place really far....
when on th way , we really scare !

look like my friends really want to watch it , so he dicide go again !
Me is whatever de , follow the group lor
we have the place name already = Pink Lady
but we went there still can't find it , so we give up and walk around the shopping center and back to hotel lor......

ps:the shops close so early ! haven't 9pm already close !
SAD
I want took a single one , but this sam always like to 抢镜头的哦!

Ice-Cream of MCD
7 Bath=RM0.70
the biscuit is different with Malaysia

Back to Hotel to enjoy our 鸡腿咯!


Crazy Night again , cuz is our last nigh in Thailand already
We didn't sleep all night le
but I still have slept few hours lar....
Me & Calvin
He's body very red ! after drunk the Alcohol !


4th day
Have to wake up early to check out
have our breakfast at 鸿运食馆
than straight away back to Malaysia lor

our College really 包我们三餐咯
2Breakfast , 1 Lunch
other AA 制

really happy on the trip

but we forgot somethings le.....
somethings we need to take note , to do out report de!
I just took some note only!
We really go there to enjoy de lor.... zha dao
so after back to Malaysia , regret already!!!
REPORT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Back From Thailand

0 Comments: