Friday, June 19, 2009

Tired

Actually today have a class, but my lecturer have something to do , so she cancel it
and Today I suppose can sleep till afternoon
but yesterday just told us who have go to Thailand Trip have a 讲解会 at 11am
my sister have class at 9.30am
so I have to wake up and follow her car!
because I have no money to take bus + I lazy to take bus

I reached there too early , so I when to my classmates hostel for waiting lor....

is too lame lor... actually I can don't want go de lar
I live so far away le
at there just listen to that stuff about 45min only
I can call someone who got go to tell me what the lecturer said de lor...
waste my sleeping time.....
haiz....

but poor things is , I same room with a girl who I'm not really close with !
I want to change room ! but she doesn't allowed !
but I got asked the lecturer ... she said when check in that day just change lar...
up to you bla bla bla!

Father Days that day night I going to Thailand lor...
I still can't contact all of you , cuz my phone nnot yet come back
I will be back on Wednesday!
Miss you all
if can , Yam Cha on Friday lar.....
hehe

PS: I really not enough sleep!
Panda eyes being more bigger already !

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

hello winnie...
woww...yr blog is full wif words!hahahass...
u got some grammer mistake there..actually is "I stay/live so far away" ; not "I'm live so far away" ^^
Enjoy yr Thailand trip ya!

-Suet Huey

Rinoa0723 said...

thx for telling me that
I will learn from the mistake