Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2nd day in Tour Leader class

Today is Tuesday= Tour Leader class
So I have to woke up early and took the bus + LRT
Today Me and Jing Yi tried to walk the shortcut to the New Building ...
Last time I wear abit like aunt ...
So this time is quite ok .... bought a new shirt to match my brown pants....
perhaps my pants colour not so light , is dark brown
Thursday I will wear a dress in formal way ... haha..... [lol]

Today our lecturer choose our group member by herself
if we choose by ourselves , she will check our project in very details ....
actually she wants to break the ice...
Inside the classroom have the March intake students and April intake students
One group are 2 persons , luckily I'm with a girl who is April intake too....haha
because April Intake students more than March Intake students....
Is a beginning for my presentation and assignment soon ...
scare !!!!!!!

While the lecturer was teaching , I don't know what happen, suddenly called our classmate Gi
came out to read the words = Useless 一斑废材
This words wrote by our classmate who is March intake student ....
actually I don know what happening , after that i realize that words mean us= April Intake students....
WTF ....... ya~ couple of our friends are noisy or disturbing , but could you judge that to us ...
USELESS!! ..... this words just can come out by our parents , not YOU
Asshold !

When the class dismiss , started to discuss again.... where to have our lunch
after our discussion , we decided went to KFC , the inside there KFC is smelly , a weird smell
and my friend told me that don't drink the pepsi , is expired...
So we give up the KFC meal , but we don't want go to last time that restaurant , because the March intake students having theire lunch at there
finally , we went to "涵菡汤水店" ?
I ordered the same meal with my friend > 卤肉碎面
but so weird , mine noodle is white and her is black ......
yo........ but i didn't compliant lar....反正少吃些黑油也好~

Happy !
Last week had a small test , I got the highest mark in class...
but so sad , not in 1st class , just pass
but also good for me already....
my sister just less one mark than me only
I really likes to attended her class... are so fun and can learn things

start by next week I just have classes on Monday , Tuesday and Thursday from 2-4.30pm for English class
Tuesday and Thursday from10-12pm Tour Leader class
Wednesday class might be cancel , due to the IATA-UFTAA class timetable crush with the English class timetable

Happy , because Wednesday is my Movie Time...... hehe

but I know later Wednesday have some class to go on and won't let it blank there .....
enjoy now...

On the other hand , my Thailand trip
I heard is going to " hap zai" ............. not Bangkok ... disappointed
and might take bus at night to "hap zai"

phone ar ! faster come back lar....
I want listen song de ar , if not I will be so boring
and My friend's book
I want to read it in the bus , if not I will be boring too


is TOO LATE lor....... [ ops.. come out from my blog! weird ~ ]
sleep lor....
Ciao~

0 Comments: