Monday, June 15, 2009

START my busy college lor

Today I receive my new timetable already!
I thought this Wednesday I will free , but after I took my new timetable
three word came to my mind :OMG
the new timetable start from this Wednesday , mean I have no free time at all
start from this week ,every weekday I will have class in the morning till noon
That mean I have to take bus everyday !!!
Shit!
Just Friday the class end in the noon , so I can go back early, but is by bus too.......
Everyday I have to wear formal !
Shit!

My ESOL Final exam will held on 4th of July in 2009
is Saturday !
God Bless Me!

I want to cry already!
I really scare........
Don't know what things I have to face with!
Hope don't make me be crazy!

Tomorrow the English class will cancel , but the tour leader class will like the usual
After the tour leader class , I will go home and go to Jusco watch Hannah Montana alone
cuz my parents off duty , but they won't at home
and my sister tomorrow FREE!
no class at all , she will follow with my parents.
Next time I think I might have no chance to watch movie on Wednesday lor....
because I will go home by bus!
I have no idea what time I will reach my house....
but I think won't be so late !
Guess still have chance for a Movie!

0 Comments: