Thursday, June 11, 2009

My 1st real assignment/ presentation !!!!

Today I woke up late...
shocked me... I thought I slept over , because I suppose to wake up at 6.50am
but I woke up at 7.20am.....8.00am I have to take bus !
If not, I have no enough time to take a bus+LRT to reach there
perhaps..... I arrived before10min...
Thanks GOD!

Today my lecturer gave us the title already! About the assignment/ presentation
it wants us to organization a 5 days 4 nights trip to any places in Malaysia
OMG!
Why must in Malaysia ? Why can't whole the world.....
In Malaysia where have a place to play a 5 days 4 nights????
Gosh!

Our lecturer gave us time to discuss with our own partner .. perhaps my partner is a quite close friend......but I don't even know her names , because she is so silence in the classroom.
Inside the classroom I can heard that introduce sound ....
because all group are combine with the March+April students , except me !

When I started our discussion , is quite normal
Because I really like the ocean , so I choose the Pulau Perhentian + Pulau Redang
[ The place ii decided myself , didn't ask about her opinion , but she agree this place too , so just pick it lar ... sorry]
I never been there before , so I must imagine myself
and I heard many friends said there have so many activities .....
I think is enough to stay for 5 days 4 nights right?????

There are no any computer , but doing this must use the internet to find some information
without com = useless...
so we just discuss simple things that all we can do
create own Travel Agency name 1st lor and bla bla bla ( FAX No , e-mail , add , TEL , etc)

My partner is living in College hostel , she doesn't have a com to find the information
and she also doesn't know how to make a brochures , even though I also don't really know how to make it
but I had attented a lot of "Matar"? Fair , so I have many those leaflets.
That might can help....

Actually I want to do 3 places , but the leturer said one place at least must have 3-4 pages
so I give up Pulau Lang Tengah...maybe do 6/8 pages....

After the Tour Leader class
waiting for English class...
I'm wearing a dress and a high heels ...
GOSH!
leg felt pain!
while we waiting for the English class , I really have a good time with our college mates!
Plays , Crazy , Talk, Gossip etc....
So bad~ till now still don't have a chance to take a picture together , because they unwiling
and some ppl I have no dare to ask for a Picture....
but some funny pic still have , I just didn't show out ..
See my mood lor.... haha~

Cut my front hair already.... long again
next time want colour my hair lor... not perm yet....
my stylist said my hair looks quite ok


PS:
Buddies this time really need your help......
if who have any idea , please tell me!!!
I will be very appreciate for your help!

Please tell me at there have BBQ and seafood to eat , have any other for dinner?
If you are in a trip , what service , activities and facilities you really want to get?

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

hey winnie...when is yr presentation??
i tell u ar...if the presentation is a group work........u must choose yr partner dat is hardworking de!!!
dun like mine...my 1st time group presentation,goshh...got a gal is lazy de,n she find all d information is useless one..hahass,all from wikipedia @.@,n rehersal is very important too!
-----------------------
ok..come back come....><
-for me,i sure would like to hav a good service from them!they serve me well,always see her/his smile on face........

-facilities,got 7-11,bank,bookstore,computer room...etc

-Activity,(indoor-congkak,badminton,card games,boiling..etc)
(outdoor-family gathering,golf,hiking,rock climbing...etc)

-------------
hope it'll help u..

- Suet Huey