Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hannah Montana : The Movie


Today I listened to my brother( Yang Ming) opinion , start drove out at 7.30am ( actually he said 7.45am)
I reached my college about 8.30am ! too early!
My class start at 9.30am
1st time drive to college in the morning!
scare will very jam .
Actually I wanted go at 6/7am
when I told Yang Ming he said me "siok" liao ar!
cuz too early ...... haha
anyway ! Thanks him alot!
a good beginning

Today was 1st day for my new classes
Travel Agency and Tour Guiding Operation & Marketing
very scare and panic !
will be more presentation+assignment + exam lor.....
haiz....
Monday till Friday have to wake up early !
really not enough time to sleep le....
nowadays I sleep early lor.....
won't late than 2.00am ........ hehe paishe




Today I went to watch a movie alone
because yesterday my family watched already except me!
I watch at 6.15pm , inside the theater just 4 ppl only, including me!
wow!
I quite like theater room 4 !
is so oblique , very comfortable to watch on the screen!
If there have many ppl , or some one taller than you sit in front of you won't scare their head will bother you!

I really like this movie = Hannah Montana: The Movie
The storyline , musics , celebrity......


Miley Cyrus & Lucas Till & Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift just be a guest in Hannah Montana: The Movie

all the songs inside this movie just so damn nice and pleasant to listen to 

after the movie , I walked in the Jusco Ladies Department to find some pants for college
is so hard to find one that I like
I spend about 1 hour at there keep finding and trying
that basket all is black colour - pants
finally decided that one.... is quite ok
sanctify !

0 Comments: