Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jun Xian Birthday

Yesterday night (19th of June 2009)
I had called Yik Sam , ask for somethings
Than we have discuss about Jun Xian Birthday Party
if Yik Sam go I go lor
cuz I don't want go alone , I scare will be so boring with some strangers
about 10pm , Yik Sam came to fetch me to Station 1
all of them are waiting for us to blow the candles
Happy Birthday to Jun Xian grow up lor.....
Enjoy your 18 years old life
hopefully there not very boring lar
have Rui Ling , Siang Ming&Ching , Yik Sam , Barrett etc that I know
but most surprised me was Wai and Bing at there too
I don't even know Jun Xian Know them
haha whatever , I enjoy mine
after station 1 , so change to another Station > Ibrahim?
to continue our chit-chat
about 1.00am (20th of June 2009) Yik Sam fetched me back home lor

Ya! Yesterday I only know that Yik Sam is study graphic design in Tarc College le
cuz last time he told me he will study IT...
anywhere ... wish him study luck lar....
*his drawing really nice

0 Comments: