Friday, June 12, 2009

day out ~ KL

Friday - no class
woke up early and prepared to KL for shopping
go with my sister and Jing Yi
my propose is buy a pair of shoes

Yesterday we already promised my friend will sing K with him in Neway
Cuz in the classroom he keep going to promo Neway sing K for 2 hour only RM5.++ , from 11am-1pm only on Wednesday to Friday, but must have a member card.
He got a member card , so we decided to sing together lor....
RM5.++ is really cheap lar , + got salad , porridge and drink.
We sang at there 2 hours till 2.00pm

After that we when to Sungai Wang , because my propose is shoes!
I wanted to find that shoes in Vincci..... but so bad + unlucky
all Vincci even in Pavilion didn't have that style I saw in Jusco Cheras Selatan
I pass through all the shoes shop still didn't find one that I want...
at last I bought one shoes just quite ok ! In Time Square 5th floor.

I really scare will make Jing Yi feel boring , cuz I keep going to find my shoes , but didn't have any that I want , went to Pavilion Padini Concept Store didn't find it, than straight away back to Sungai Wang.
Back to Sungai Wang, my sister and I had bought some cloths , quite nice+cute.
After bought it , met another two college mates again and walked together back to Time Square.
I'm again scare them boring , so called them walk themselves .
I continues to find my shoes , finally bought it.
About 5.++pm ate our dinner at WENDY's Restaurant
We chit-chat at there

Later Jing Yi might want to move to Wangsa Maju to stay at there , but her mother care about her and scare she alone at there will be so dangerous , so she asked do we want to join?
And another two guys who are my college mates also gave some idea said if we want to , he can help us find a house close our college , 5 of us live together lar.....
because later we will have morning class already, due to morning very jam so we usually take bus + LRT , but everytime take bus will be so boring and bla bla bla

If we move out have positive and negative
if we stay at home also have positive and negative too

move out =
(+) no need wake up early to take the bus , easily to discuss project with partner because my partner also live around there , learn to be independent , fun to stay with friend

(-) might no computer use , wednesday no more movie time , big spending , parents might be lonely , parents worry about us

big spending = need to pay the rent fees + cost of living

stay at home =
(+) have all things , save money cuz no need to pay the rent fee + cost living , just fuel fees
( 4 weeks x RM30) (4 week x 4 days x RM2) , sometime still can go out because have car to use

(-) morning class need to wake up early to catch bus , some friends live at there

haiz... don't know lar , I asked my dad just now , he don't let

back to my booty= shoes
my sister said better don't want to buy it lar , back to Jusco Cheras Selatan there to buy that dark green that one more better ....
I think : ya lor.... more better lor... haiz , but how wo , I already bought it.....
Actually got a bit bit bit regret de.... the pattern is quite ok only lor...
haiz how le ? want to buy the Vincci too????
yo~~~ fan fan fan

The Padini sent me a Birthday voucher.... -30% on normal priced items , till 31July 2009 only lor...
want to use for what? pants? Seed Black pants?
but just inside the Jusco Cheras Selatan have the Seed black pants only wo... Inside Jusco can't use this voucher lar....
haiz........... fan fan fan

or buy that shoes? but already got one wo.... can't use on the useless things
but if pants ?! Still want to buy a expensive one???
if the pants is RM89 - 30% = work wo~~~ ( must in Seed Shop lor)
haiz discuss with mother 1st
no money already

because my brian already 从小到大被灌输:
钱很难赚的阿!
生意很难做哦!
最近店里很少人,没什么生意!
不要乱花钱!

yo~~~ really fan lor me now!!!!!


PS: hehe~ till now I only want to say thanks to my sister , she gifts me a Breaking Down book!
anythings I wrote in here about her bad things , I just vent my anger only , after that we will be nothing already and ok already
We have an argue are normal already , after that we still can talk and be like a sister or friend , but also will have the next argue
non-stop.

0 Comments: