Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Always in Our Heart!

When my brother told me that Michael Jackson was dead I had no feeling at all
Just abit shock in the morning !
Ya ~ It must be a Hot News!
At night I watch the TV about Michael Jackson news
I felt sad and wanna cry !
Is a life........ and he still young .... 50 years old........
SAD!
Left the 50 concert undone ........ suddenly pass away !
Really SAD !
Everyone must be sad and will miss him always !
He will always in our heart!
You are a Legend !

Wish You happy in your paradise !


=================================================================

Expensive Dinner + silly mother

At night , we were going to have our dinner

1st went to NSK to buy somethings that our restaurant need
2nd went to Jusco to buy Milo ..... cuz cheap!
3rd went to 蒸一蒸 have our dinner

our dinner really very EXPENSIVE !
3 dishes 7 rice , one orange juice , 2 西米露 ,1 Ice Tea
cost us RM9+.00
OMG! really shock me!
We went to eat western food , MCD , Pizza Hut , Kenny Roger Sushi King also cheaper than this time lar...........
My mom really 心痛!
Never go there again!

and my mother really silly lor......
we bought 20 packs of Milo
when came back home , she arranged the milo and count again !
She shout out ! because less 4 packs......
she thought lost already!
she almost want to cry out already!
Because the Dinner cost expensive , now lost 4 packs , there already cost RM8+.....
So she really 心痛
after that my father count again , there's really have 20 packs lar....
4 packs hide inside , of course we can't see its!
luckily didn't lost it...
cuz my mom really want to cry out already!

PS : just now want o set a PIN number again , but it wants PUK number too
I don't what is that , so I just press some number into it
after 13 times, my SIM card been lock!
took to DIGI center ro setter ...
luckily no need pay the money... and so just wait awhile can take it back already!
last time is phone problem , this time is SIM card problem

0 Comments: