Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1U with best girlfriends

Today morning i got a class but already decided went to 1U with Jamie and Yvonne
so after class my sister drove me to Ampang Point to meet them , so surprised to see Shu Xing inside the car , and also want to thx Jamie willing went to Ampang Point to fetch me.... sweet~

At the same day Ying & Yan Yan & Min Min they went to Sunway to...
but we/I can't join , one of the reason is I have class in the morning!

so using MRR2 highway to go , actually we can reach 1U early but some funny reason made us 转了一个圈才到,走了很多冤枉路, but we are still so happy and enjoy lar.... what a new experience !

when we in the 1U , 1st thing is seek for our lunch! we are so hungry!!!!
When we knew the Sakae Sushi buffer is start on 3.00-6.00pm so we decided went to find some light food to fill our stomachs....(Waffle World)


Finished up our waffle we start to shop shop shop.....
me and Yvonne window shop shop shop.....
I fancy a cloths in KITSCHEN , but I didn't buy it , because no money .....
that cloths look quite childish .....haha , but suit me!

4.00pm we went to Sakae Sushi to have our buffer lor......
while we eating Shu Xing is counting ....because we want to earn not to lose!
finally we earn RM5 .........haha funny
and 4 of us are full like crazy........we order many Salmon Belly........that really NICE!!!!
luckily we have student card to use the student price!
after we finished the dinner we walk around to help it digestion!!!!

~SuSHI~

~Fresh Salmon Belly~



about 7 something we start to go home lor..... too tired already .... fell asleep inside the car....
Today my legs damn pain ..... because I'm wearing a high heels....
next time I will only wear high heels for a short period!

0 Comments: