Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aliens In The Attic



while I waiting my sister , I stay at new building to online....
cuz San when to Time Square with her friends and Eric not yet come back....
But I also decided want to stay at new building to online already
because my home line damn weird.....the picture just load half only....
although our academy's line also not that good but loading picture is better than mine!
so I save a lot of my baby pictures[TVXQ] !!!! ( weird)

A good news to me !
My Tour Leader Operation Exam pass already!!!!
this passing marks haven't add on that extra report mark!
but it already pass!!
Yeah
终于放下心中的大石了
actually the passing mark is 70% due to many ppl fail ! so our LEC 降低 lor....
change to 60% mean already pass
and my mark 就刚刚好 is 60%
mean that paper I got 30% somethings only ( total is 50%) my carry mark is 33.3%
but I abit sad is because I can't reach 70%~~~
but I also satisfied lar....
hehe

Today I didn't plan anythings , in my mind is I want to watch movie! MUST
but my mother watch " Ghost of Girlfriend Past" alone in The Mines
but I want to watch Alien In The Attic.... so I asked my sister whether she want to join or not
because I want to call my friend to help me buy the tickets
finally she joined me! hehe

6.00pm started when to Jusco to find somethings to eat 1st
I ate Aunt Annie with Jusco Card= buy 2 get 1 free!
and my sister bought a Mc Saver meals

When I sat on my seat....our seat line just 2 of us only....in front no ppl one...mean not many ppl watch this movie lor!~

but this movie ok lar.... is funny !!


haha my 花痴专题 come again!
The actors are so handsome oh!!!!
wuhaha~
can't without this topic in my life
wuhaha


Next Week what movie again le????
stay tuned

PS: My mom said " Ghost Of Girlfriend Past " nice oh!
how le??? want watch or not le???
maybe I will download!

0 Comments: