Wednesday, August 12, 2009

G.I.JOE & a bad luck me!



Today I'm late for the class , because of traffic jam.......
after class we have our lunch at Old Town....
and I went to san san house to wait for my sister.....
4.00pm I went to fetch my sister , had something happen.....
is a secret .... I don't want to tell....but it is a lesson for me to let me be more careful next time....
[pls don't ask why , that happen is ok for me now...and I'm fine now , thanks for your caring]

Today I'm quite bad luck.....
many bad things happen to me!
I'm lost my watch
I'm lost my pen drive
don't know since when
I think I got a Amnesia!!!!!!! [ oh my GOD, I don't want]
I will try to find it later and later
I had some bad thing happen to me in this afternoon
haiz......
very 衰的咯~
hope this bad luck won't bring into the exam hall coming this Friday

Today watch movie again!!!
Wuhaha
watched G.I.JOE....
this type of movie is very not suitable to my parents....
it background is modern and future
but I quite like it de .....haha
feel very COOL!
Next week going to watch a movie again~ haha
Is Aliens in the Attic

干巴爹!

2 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

Hope all ur bad luck will be gone very soon ~~

Tomorrow will be another new bright day!!

Rinoa0723 said...

THANKS
hope so!!!!