Thursday, August 27, 2009

UP

Today woke up and prepared went to Time Square watched movie with my friend = Eric....
I really hate Makota liao lar......
I go to the wrong where.....jam like hell.....how could that time there will jam!!!! GOSH~

After bought the Tickets , we went to have our lunch....due to I'm 没胃口, so I didn't eat...
after our lunch still have many time , so accompany him went to 叮叮场 play racing car.....
Wow! got a boy so pro lor.....his 飘移 very beautiful lor.....geng.....
I miss Initial-D ....i just watched until stage 4....haha

after that we went to watch movie lor....


Talk about this movie..... is quite boring for me......
but still got the laugh points there lar.....
and this story also got meaning 1 , but is boring for me......haiz.....
Finished the movie I go back home lor..... scare will jam on the way and also need to rush my Business assignment too..... tomorrow need to pass up le......

Now I'm done!!!! haha
佩服我自己 , and also need to thx my sister , she helped me a lots~



PS: next Wednesday no movie watch already....... that all I interest already watched......
other look like a nonsense movie....
think about " I love you Beth Copper?" nah~ notz!

0 Comments: