Friday, August 7, 2009

Tour Leader Assignment

Yesterday when I asleep I received some msg..... all is same....
So sudden!
Want us to do a assignment about a Travel Agency and must pass up next WED!
because our lecturer also scare us will fail our exam so help us to get more mark lor....
It's ok lar....

So me and my friends yesterday already discussed to find some Travel Agency
I though we will find in Ampang but is in KL (TS , Sg.Wang)

Today I must wake up early and go Ampang with my sister....she got class
and about 11am we went by LRT
we had our lunch in MCD 1st
after that we start our research lor....
luckily I found 1 travel agency and the employee is quite good de!
thx god , and thx my friends who helped.
and THX myself too.... I'm so brave too mah....
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that we just walking and walking lor..... my friend need to help other 2 lazy guys find ar....
but don't know found or not!?
cuz some travel agency so LC lor....won't help de
they also been a student before de le....haiz... bad them
I remember them!
next time won't do their business!

about 5.++pm we back home lor.....
I find so many ppl see whether who can lend a hand to fetch me home de.....
but non !
so I beg Ah Kam lor.... feel sorry to her too......
haiz..... I'm so bad ar!!!
Bad Girl
but I must Thank you Ah Kam so much~~~~~~
if not I have to take bus alone.....so pity and have to wait so long and crowded with many people...
I HATE IT........

when we walking to Ah Kam car parking place....
Eric relize he forgot to take his medicine that he put in my bag....
but I already been so far...
sorry le... he still sick....
Poor Eric!
hope you speedy recovery!

information is quite Ok already
now is want to arrange it and do a report/assignment lor....
+u +u
after this still have 2 to move on!!!
+u +u hope can finish early!!!

0 Comments: