Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thai Food

Today I went to eat Thai Food with my parents in Sungai Long lar....
that new Thai Food Restaurant....Open by Thai
I can't eat what at there........because I don't eat spicy!!!
So I only eat 芒果糯米饭...(蛮小的) and a Pineapple Fried Rice
My parents and my sister ate a Tom Yam sup [很多料哦] ,a 清蒸非洲鱼 (一点点辣的,但我还可以接受啦) [很新鲜],and a 玻璃鸡脚
also packing 1 Pineapple Fried Rice for my brother and a 芒果糯米饭 for sister....
Finished our dinner and paid the money.....they didn't give us a bill.....
because normally we will want to see the bill to unsure that all the order was right!
So I asked them to give me a bill to check.......
when the bill took on my hand , I realize why they don't want to give us....
because the paper full of Thailand Words!!!!!!!!
I only know one word > 100 Plus

[funny right??? haha]

0 Comments: