Saturday, August 8, 2009

BBQ Night


I woke up at 7.30am to prepare
start my car at 8.30am
reached San San house about 9.30am
when I on my way to San San's house , she called me and singing a wake up song for me
but I answered " I'm driving ar" and hang up
the lyrics just the opening only....
funny

after our breakfast we started go to Yulik....due to some of them don't know how to go to Yulik
so I led them lor....
but so unluckily.....
because normally that way won't jam.....but today don't know why .....jam abit.....
so I miss their car.....got 1 van and 1 lori already block their car.....
luckily they didn't lost lar......haha
so decided wait at Tesco lor... and to buy the things that need to use in BBQ
2.00pm we done our market shopping
we went to Kam Kam house to get ready and prepared.....
after the job....still early and some of them are hungry
so we decided went to a cafe to have our lunch
we hanging there to chatting about 2/3 hours [ I think]

6.00pm Lion reached already....so we back to Kam house and started to " make the fire"
and started our BBQ lor.....

this BBQ really special to me....got burn fish , veges, chocolate mix with fruit , etc....
but really nice lar....and yummy too
especially is that chocolate mix with fruit.....super yummy....

we also got play truth or dare
but mostly was dare....
this really a real dare.....
I never played until like this with friends.....crazy!
haha but I also happy lar....
started I'm really unlucky after that my luck back already !!!!!!!!~~hehe

about 12pm I go back home lor....
really 不舍得了!
要是大家住在一起肯定疯疯癫癫的 ~haha


When I reached home my sister told me something that really shock me!
1st time happen in my life although I didn't see it......
but hope will get better !
I will be a good daughter !

Nowaday many ppl get sick , so please drink more and more water lor....
take care for your health !



PS: Thx all of you and Thx alot

0 Comments: