Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dyed My Hair

Today I'm quite rush~
Because morning I have to go to the Salon to dye my hair...
I want to~ because my hair already being 2 colours
actually I want HERO hair colour that the Mirotic Album~
but i no dare to take out my phone to show out that pic....
so I told my hairdresser my want a colour close to dark when the black hair grow out also no need to worry....

Finally finished my hairdo and dyed
I'm quite satisfied about my colour....
when stand under the sun the colour will look more nicely and balance~
hehe
My house all the Girls& Women also have a hairdo...
my sister cut and my mother dye and 电头发 and cut....

after that had a lunch with my sister and rushed to my Tour Operation class

when the last part.....a assistance asked me want to curl or straight?
I'm so stupid .....
I choose curl....早知选直的, 看下啊我的头发有多长嘛~~
反正洗了头还是会变回微卷的~

0 Comments: