Tuesday, August 18, 2009

花样男子



finally finished !
very 不舍得阿!
after I finished this drama....
I'm crazy in 花样男子already!
fell in love to these 4 pretty and handsome boy!!!
金贤重, 金范,李铭镐,金俊
and I also like 具惠善 , she so cute!
and I also like 金素恩
the best couple in my heart are 金范&金素恩
hehe.......
I very like金贤重 的四次元(perfect)
金范的笑容(perfect)
李铭镐的身材,身高

this drama really nice if compare to the Taiwan & Japan I will choose Korea
all are prefect !
and all the places also very beautiful
the things they use also very COOL!
the storyline also good
but my pity 尹智厚! He totally a white and black prince ar~~ always protect and cheer up 金丝草
but so pity to him can with 金丝草 together!
but it just a story lar.... haha

haiz......
完美阿~~但是永远得不到!!
只好发发梦咯~

2 Comments:

^pHoEbE^ said...

yeah... u're right.
comparing to the Japanese & Taiwanese, i prefer the Korean version..
the leads in this drama are all gorgeous n good looking, especially 金贤重&金范's sweet smile......

Rinoa0723 said...

yaya...totally agree!!!
my handsome and cute oppa!!