Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Proposal



after school I had my lunch with my crazy friends !
very enjoy to hang out with them....... feel happy and relax.....

Today finally can watch movie lor....
long time didn't watch movie with my family le......
The Proposal!
This movie you really MUST & HAVE TO watch it........
it really funny and romantic !
I really like the story line........
this is the type of Movie I will like
  • I want to watch again and buy the DVD/VCD/Download it and keep it forever!
  • haha.....my habit again~ The GUY are so handsome lar..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • and ALASKA is a such a BEAUTIFUL place !I think I must go there once......to stay longer!but will boring gua..... can't online? [ don't know]
  • DREAMING~ hope this storyline will happen on me~~~ haha gila........@@
  • Attention inside the movie got a dog!!! It's so CUTE !!!~~~~~~~~~I want it!!!!! haha

Samoyed Puppy

0 Comments: