Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Bored National Celebration

[30th & 31st of August 2009]

Last time already promised I will go to my friend house to BBQ which is my primary school friend
We long time didn't contract already......
Due to I lazy to drive , so he came to fetch me around 10pm......
when we reach there just have the host and gf , me , Jun Xian , Weng Joe and Wayne

[My Friend- Aedison has a GF already.....I know her , but not that close , so we didn't talk much]

We siting in the living room watching the astro movie and waiting.....
Waiting some other ppl which I only know 1 - my primary school friend - Barrett
We sat in the living room about 2 hours ....Weng Joe and Wayne back early......
I also hope I can back with them , but I also wonder why I didn't follow?

When Barrett arrived I shock to met his gf! Big Boy already oh~ haha
after that we started BBQ lor....
but I really lazy to grill and also many stranger!!
So I only siting in the living room to continue that movie....
at last I only ate 3 sausages and 2 meat balls.......so lame....
I want to eat more, but no dare to grill , because there has a ppl that I don't know siting at there and grilling the chicken wing .....

after they finished eating , they all when up to Aedison room to chit-chat and I still same~ dazing in the living room ~~~waiting for go home~~~
finally about 2.45am ~home sweet home


Very regret that I didn't drive my car to there....it very near only~~~haiz...
if not I already at home to watching my movie / doing my leaflet lor~
stupid me~

Today this BBQ night really boring~ look like I'm the outsider ~ cuz many New Faces and I not dare to talk much with my friends lar~
they all couple couple~~
left me and Jun Xian........sign~


PS: Thx Weng Joe ......Help me to install the Microsoft Office 2007!

0 Comments: