Friday, August 21, 2009

Mid Valley Megamall With Brother

10.30am wake up and prepared
about 12.++pm reached Mid Valley while my brother driving I'm very concentrate !
because I want to learn how to go Mid Valley!

when we reached there we went to The Garden Sushi Zanmai to have our Lunch
very Delicious le.....
but beside our table that customer very noisy lor......haiz.......haha





After our Lunch we started go to find my present that my brother promised want to buy for me
but is so hard for me to choose
because sudden I don't know want to buy what
and I'm a no idea person
want me to choose a cloths is very hard for me
because very sudden and mother didn't at there to give any comment
如果我买衣的话得看的中先的, 太突然了, 什么都看不中
but finally I found a shoes in VOIR ! quite nice and cute
I very like it
Thanks my brother
hehe!

Afther that until my brother shop lor....
He bought a NIKE shirt
Brother really is a boy ar!
when to a Comic shop to buy a World Of WarCraft cards.......
about 4.40pm we go home lor........

Me and my Brother

This is that shoes I bought
nice mah???
hehe

PS: Good News
Today I knew my Tour Leader Test mark already
I got 67% = PASS
yeah! happy
I also want to CONGRATULATE to those who pass
but those who didn't pass please don't be upset
this not the end of your life !
CHEER UP bebe!

0 Comments: